I really need to do some serious mugging. Prelims are only 3 weeks away. So its time to buck up and get into the study mood.
Back to school tomorrow. How boring. Its the same old thing every week. Having the same old lessons, doing the same old stuffs and tests. Urrghh. This is shit man.
I think God has somewhat hear my prayers and answered them. I guess I'm having much more faith now. Its a good thing by the way. Haha. (: I'll continue praying and hopefully, all my prayers will be answered. Oh, in case you're wondering, I don't pray for myself. I pray for my friends and family. :) Haha. Seriously, this is random.
Yeah, nothing much to blog about. I just felt like blogging so this post is pretty random. There are certain things I can't say. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't. So I shall just let things be, for now. Unless unforseen circumstances force me to open my mouth and let the volcano in me erupt. Yup, I'm pretty much done with this entry. Its so crappy that I have no idea what else to blog about. So there you go. Bye.
This time round, no more regrets(I hope)